Help Teens Give Back! Community Services Volunteer Wanted
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
DONATE TO THIS
35 people are interested
Our teens take so much pride in themselves when they serve in the community. We want to help them do more of it. We are looking for someone to help them do exactly that.
The Community Service Volunteer will work under the direct supervision of the Community Services Director to organize volunteer and outreach programs for students in the program to help them gain community service hours and engage in outreach efforts.
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
A combination of education and experience that results in knowledge of civic engagement and experience working with children is essential.
- Be interested in working with young people
- Be willing to adhere to all program policies and procedures
- Be dependable and consistent in meeting the time commitments
- Be willing to communicate regularly with program staff and submit activity information
- Highly organized
- Possess excellent oral and communication skills
- Some experience working with volunteers
- Encouraging and supportive
Patient and flexible
The role is for one year and 2-5 hours per week.
We'll work with your schedule.
975 Cobb Place Boulevard, Building 100, Suite 101Kennesaw, GA 30144
- Youth Services
- Community Outreach
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 3-6 hours per month