TheCommunity Service Coordinator will work under the direct supervision of the Community Services Director to organize volunteer and outreach programs for students in the program to help them gain community service hours and engage in outreach efforts.
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
A combination of education and experience that results in knowledge of civic engagement and experience working with children is essential.
- Be interested in working with young people
- Be willing to adhere to all program policies and procedures
- Be dependable and consistent in meeting the time commitments
- Be willing to communicate regularly with program staff and submit activity information
- Highly organized
- Possess excellent oral and communication skills
- Some experience working with volunteers
- Encouraging and supportive
Patient and flexible
- Youth Services
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 5-10 hours per month
- Fund Development Director
- Workshop Coordinator Assistant...
- Social Media Coordinator
- Marketing Coordinator Assistant...
- Special Events Manager Wanted
- Bring a smile to a child -...
- You Always Wanted to Give Back-...
- Mentors Wanted
- Part-time Clerical Assistant...
- Teach Teens How to Give Back!...
- Admin Assistant Wanted
- Program Evaluation Team...
- Mentor Coordinator
- Looking for Exceptional Leaders...
- Marketing Coordinator for...
- Development Coordinator Wanted...
- Special Event Volunteers
- Join Our Team As A Volunteer...
- Love Managing Projects? Project...