The Community Services Coordinator is responsible for overseeing the organization’s community services program for teens in the program. Responsibilities include: Research and plan relevant community service projects for youth; Determine what resources will be necessary to implement the project/activity; Oversee each stage of the project, track activities and hours served; Publicize opportunities Maintain student volunteer schedule; Prepare and maintain all student volunteer forms and records.
- Youth Activities Management
- Youth Services
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 25
- Orientation or Training
- 5-10 hours per month
- General Office Clerks
- Site Coordinator
- Parent Liaison
- Workshop Coordinator Assistant...
- Bring a smile to a child -...
- Workshop Coordinator - Girls...
- Mentors Wanted
- Part-time Bookkeeper Assistant...
- Community Services Coordinator
- Program Evaluation Team Assistant
- Mentor Coordinator
- IT Administrator
- Leadership Program Recruiting...
- Marketing Coordinator for...
- Join our Team
- Administrative Assistant
- Development Director Wanted for...
- Special Event Volunteers - Ongoing
- Project Leaders Wanted for...