Position: Video Editor
Job Descriptions: Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Downloading footage and Editing Imprisoned Show
- Creating promotional media for events
- Updating the website with necessary pictures, quotes, text updates, press, etc.
- Creating program device materials and documents
- Designing in-house documents
- Creating promotional material for The Enitan Story action-based projects which may require you to go to an active program and solicit direction from the participants
- Updating any and all Imprisoned Show documents
- Make DVD Copies and labels of Imprisoned Show for our guests and other Public Access Stations
- Post Videos on Youtube
- Willingness to work on a project-by-project basis
- Ability to take direction on projects, but utilize your creativity and "designers eye" to point out where you see necessary directional changes.
- Well-developed organization skills with a solid orientation to detail.
- Good organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Highly creative and confident in editing capabilities
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop and video editing software, especially Final Cut Pro.
- Online Flash/Video Production
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 12
- Orientation or Training
- At least 3 months