DONATE TO THIS
40 people are interested
General Description: The work of meeting and convention planners may be considered either stressful or energizing, but there is no question that it is fast-paced and demanding. Planners oversee multiple operations at one time, face numerous deadlines, and orchestrate the activities of several different groups of people.
- Design, organize and coordinate conferences, conventions, meetings, seminars, exhibitions, trade shows, festivals, and other events.
- Responsible for participants' accommodation and transportation, facilities, catering, signage, displays, translation, audio-visual equipment, printing and security.
- Establish and monitor budgets to support these ventures.
- Be in contact with city officials to collaborate events or programs.
- Well organized and skilled in coordination event logistics.
- Excellent presentation skills, clear communication, effective, and persuasive
- Knowledge of media relations and marketing for promoting event
- Overall experience coordinating an event is highly desired.
33 More opportunities with UNITED AID for AFRICA. Let's help save the children and build a better tomorrow.1 Review
We'll work with your schedule.
615 South Frederick AveSuite 310BGaithersburg, MD 20877