WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where615 South Frederick AveSuite 310BGaithersburg, MD 20877
General Description: The work of meeting and convention planners may be considered either stressful or energizing, but there is no question that it is fast-paced and demanding. Planners oversee multiple operations at one time, face numerous deadlines, and orchestrate the activities of several different groups of people.
- Design, organize and coordinate conferences, conventions, meetings, seminars, exhibitions, trade shows, festivals, and other events.
- Responsible for participants' accommodation and transportation, facilities, catering, signage, displays, translation, audio-visual equipment, printing and security.
- Establish and monitor budgets to support these ventures.
- Be in contact with city officials to collaborate events or programs.
- Well organized and skilled in coordination event logistics.
- Excellent presentation skills, clear communication, effective, and persuasive
- Knowledge of media relations and marketing for promoting event
- Overall experience coordinating an event is highly desired.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
More opportunities with UNITED AID for AFRICA. Let's help save the children and build a better tomorrow.
- IT Specialist
- Grant Writer (School Support...
- Press/ Social Media Outreach...
- Finance Manager
- Event Planner
- Excecutive Director
- Christmas Wishes Program Manager
- Event Planner (Fundraising)
- Volunteer Specialist
- Reseach Director
- Grant Writer (Christmas Wishes...
- AWARE Program Manager
- Marketing Specialist
- Event Planner
- Video Editor
- Staff Accountant
- Grant Writer
- Volunteer Manager