43 people are interested
43 people are interested
General Description: The work of meeting and convention planners may be considered either stressful or energizing, but there is no question that it is fast-paced and demanding. Planners oversee multiple operations at one time, face numerous deadlines, and orchestrate the activities of several different groups of people.
- Design, organize and coordinate conferences, conventions, meetings, seminars, exhibitions, trade shows, festivals, and other events.
- Responsible for participants' accommodation and transportation, facilities, catering, signage, displays, translation, audio-visual equipment, printing and security.
- Establish and monitor budgets to support these ventures.
- Be in contact with city officials to collaborate events or programs.
- Well organized and skilled in coordination event logistics.
- Excellent presentation skills, clear communication, effective, and persuasive
- Knowledge of media relations and marketing for promoting event
- Overall experience coordinating an event is highly desired.
34 More opportunities with UNITED AID for AFRICA. Let's help save the children and build a better tomorrow.1 Review
About UNITED AID for AFRICA. Let's help save the children and build a better tomorrow.
1629 K Street NW, WASHINGTON DC, DC 20008, US
United Aid for Africa (UAA-FOUNDATION INC.) 501 c (3) organization was established in 2009 in Washington DC with the aim to fight poverty in Africa. Primarily engaged in community improvement and social change, UAA's mission is to contribute to the Economical and Social development of Africa by promoting and expanding education efforts along with community development initiatives.
As an international charitable organization, the foundation demographic focuses are Children and Women. Yet, the organization strives to help children and Women across the African continent overcome all problems connected with poverty to become healthy, educated, self-sustaining and contributing members of society. This goal is achieved mainly through a set of projects and Programs carefully designed to address the immediate and basic needs of children and women, and provide them with the tools and opportunities necessary to become successful within their communities.
The foundation also manages forum discussions where it encourages everyone to bring ideas on how to solve specific problems. It has for objective to bring together everyone around the world in order to find solutions for Africa. The organization functions at the international level where employees, members, Ambassadors and board of directors live athwart the world.
UAA-Foundation also works very hard to establish credibility, build long-lasting relationships with institutions in the private sector, local community leaders, and government agencies who can assist us implement our programs thereby giving a voice to deprived and vulnerable children as well as women.
UAA-Foundation is led and supported by a multigenerational, ethnically & geographically diverse board with a variety of experience in organizational management, program development, and business development.
615 South Frederick AveSuite 310BGaithersburg, MD 20877
August 8, 2021