Help Us Help Others!! Join Our Mission!
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
29 people are interested
Women and Families Ascending Association (WAFAA) is a non-profit organization located in Wayne and Paterson New Jersey.
Our mission is to help out the community overcome issues such as: poverty, unemployment, hunger, sexual abuse, domestic violence, and other social maladies by empowering them through various social programs. We aim to reduce isolation, build connections within & between families, and in the community.
We are looking for volunteers to help us with day to day work. We will assign tasks based on areas of interest, expertise, and business needs.
Generally our volunteers perform the following tasks:
- Assist in event management and logistics
- Assist the organization in participating community events and activities
- Answer phone calls and register clients
- Attend meetings and events as per director's instruction and report on the proceedings
- Draft letters and memos
- If bilingual, help in translating oral and verbal communications and documents
- Help in office management and record keeping
- Perform any other tasks assigned by the director
If interested, please email a copy of your resume with your available hours to email@example.com
Please visit our website http://wafaaorganization.org/
Like us on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/WomenandFamilyAscendingAssociation
Call Us at (973) 766-2406
We'll work with your schedule.
Wayne/PatersonPaterson, NJ 07503
- People 55+