Compeer CORPS Program
The Compeer Corps Program matches veterans in supportive one-to-one friendships. While veterans in need receive support, understanding, and encouragement in the community, trained veteran volunteers get the opportunity to engage in community service and experience self worth by offering supportive friendship.
The Program helps to ensure that veterans have access to the knowledge and expertise in the community of individuals in ways that contribute to the veteran and the community at large.
If you are a veteran who wants to get involved, or know someone who needs support, please call (716) 883-3331.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- One hour a week.
- Mentors to Adults and Children
- Mentors Wanted
- Special Friends to Adults and...
- Elderly people in need of...
- Mentors and Special Friends...
- Compeer CORPS Program
- Holiday music needed for sing...
- Older Adults in need of a friend
- Friends for the Elderly
- Company to donate winter hats,...
- Mentors to Children
- Lonely Seniors needing a friend...