Do you need volunteer hours for the courts?
If so, we need volunteers to help water plants! This team meets on Wednesday, Thursdays and Fridays from 7am to 10:30am.
Rack up some hours quickly while helping the environment and learn about California native plants. Help with the San Diego River restoration efforts in Lakeside.
You must be able to do physical labor over natural terrain and various weather conditions.
Community service hours verified for those that need them.
Follow direction and safety guidelines.
Arrive on time because the team goes into the field as a group.
Wear out-door work shoes and cloths. Hats and sunblock are recommended.
Bring a minimum of 32oz of water to participate.
Must sign a wavier of liability, if under 18 years old a parent or guardian must co-sign.
Able to work outdoors in various weather conditions and along natural terrain.
Ability to carry 40lbs and use basic tools provided.
- Environmental Science
- Habitat Restoration
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 14
- 8:00am to 11:30am (3.5 hours) Wed., Thurs., Friday
- Able to carry 40 pounds over natural terrain
- Community Service & Court...
- Attention Girl Scouts! Learn...
- Need to volunteer to pay a court...
- Group and Family-Friendly Projects
- Board of Directors Membership...
- Attention San Diego TEENS!
- Love to talk? Love the...
- Community Service? No problem...
- Do you have a passion for...
- Learn about California Native...
- Do you want to become a River...
- Hate weeds? Love native plants?...
- River Park Outreach Ambassadors
- Community Service
- Are your creative, out-going and...