30 Minutes is all it may take to make a difference to a hospice patient living in a nursing facility.
Many patients living in Clark, Floyd, Harrison and Scott counties in Indiana do not have the support of family or friends the last several months of their life. Be that special person to a hospice patient!!!!
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 30 minutes spent with patient, once a week
- COLLEGE STUDENTS NEEDED
- DESPERATE NEED in Corydon
- Be a Best Friend
- Music Support
- PATIENT FRIEND
- Smiling Voices Needed
- Hospice Volunteers - Think...
- Volunteering can be FUN
- Do you need Volunteer Hours for...
- 2 Hours Weekly Needed for...
- Phone a Patient
- Corydon Volunteers Needed !!!
- BRING A SMILE TO MY FACE
- Bedford Indiana Patient Support
- Daytime Volunteers to Visit...
- Front Desk Person
- 18 Year Old - High School...
- Be a Best Friend for patients in...
- Do you have 30 minutes a week to...
- SUMMER VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITY