30 Minutes is all it may take to make a difference to a hospice patient living in a nursing facility.
Kindred hospice is looking for reliable people who would like to visit patients living with a terminal illness.
Many patients living in Clark, Floyd, Harrison and Scott counties in Indiana do not have the support of family or friends the last several months of their life. Be that special person to a hospice patient!!!!
- People Skills
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 30 minutes spent with patient, once a week
- COLLEGE STUDENTS NEEDED
- Veterans or Active Military...
- Are you Reliable ????
- Be a Best Friend
- EVERYONE NEEDS SOMEONE
- Adopt a Nursing Home
- PATIENT FRIEND
- Administrative Help Needed !!!
- Volunteering can be FUN
- Do you need Volunteer Hours for...
- Patient Support in Bedford Indiana
- Phone a Patient
- Corydon Volunteers Needed !!!
- BRING A SMILE TO MY FACE
- VIGIL VOLUNTEERS NEEDED
- Bedford Indiana Patient Support
- Daytime Volunteers to Visit...
- Front Desk Person
- 18 Year Old - High School...