30 Minutes is all it may take to make a difference to a hospice patient living in a nursing facility.
Kindred hospice is looking for reliable people who would like to visit patients living with a terminal illness.
Many patients living in Clark, Floyd, Harrison and Scott counties in Indiana do not have the support of family or friends the last several months of their life. Be that special person to a hospice patient!!!!
- People Skills
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 30 minutes spent with patient, once a week
- COLLEGE STUDENTS NEEDED
- Veterans or Active Military...
- Are you Reliable ????
- Be a Best Friend
- Visit with patients in Bedford, IN
- Music Support
- EVERYONE NEEDS SOMEONE
- Adopt a Nursing Home
- Message Therapy for Hospice...
- Volunteering can be FUN
- Patient Support in Bedford Indiana
- Corydon Volunteers Needed !!!
- VIGIL VOLUNTEERS NEEDED
- Memory Support
- Do you like to sew ?
- Do you have 30 minutes a week to...
- Make a Difference by Visiting a...
- Do you have 30 minutes ????
- VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITY
- PET THERAPY