- Visit with a patient for companionship.
- Patients may live in a nursing facility or in a private home.
- Volunteers are needed to visit patients on a regular basis.
Be a best friend for a hospice patient
- People Skills
- Spiritual Healing
- Bereavement Support
- Hospice Care
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- One time a week. Visit times vary.
- COLLEGE STUDENTS NEEDED
- DESPERATE NEED in Corydon
- Be a Best Friend
- Music Support
- PATIENT FRIEND
- Smiling Voices Needed
- Hospice Volunteers - Think...
- Volunteering can be FUN
- Do you need Volunteer Hours for...
- 2 Hours Weekly Needed for...
- Phone a Patient
- Corydon Volunteers Needed !!!
- BRING A SMILE TO MY FACE
- Bedford Indiana Patient Support
- Daytime Volunteers to Visit...
- Front Desk Person
- 18 Year Old - High School...
- Be a Best Friend for patients in...
- Do you have 30 minutes a week to...
- SUMMER VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITY