Site Coordinators manage the overall operation of a health clinic location. Responsibilities include opening/closing the clinic, ensuring that volunteers are scheduled for each position at the site location, confirming that new volunteers are trained in their positions, acting as a liaison between the church site and the clinic, communicating regularly with the Volunteer Department, and more.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 10-20 hours a week for at least a year
- Spanish Translator - Haller...
- Nurse /MA for Free Medical...
- Dental Assistant
- Patent Care Coordinator for Free...
- Patient Care Coordinator
- Dental Hygienist
- Patient Advocate
- Patient Scheduler
- Medical Provider
- Patient Care Coordinator - Free...
- Site Coordinator
- Hospitality for Clinic Volunteers
- Oral Surgeon
- Hospitality - Pick up food for...
- Patient Care Coordinator Free...
- Mobile Clinic Driver