Dr.'s are ready to treat the uninsured- Need Driver to bring the Mobile Clinic
ORGANIZATION: Lahai Health
Please visit the new page to apply.
Mobile Clinic Drivers ensure that our clinics can serve our local uninsured and underinsured communities by taking the medical clinic to our partnering sites.
PURPOSE: To provide oversight for the operation and maintenance of the mobile medical clinic, including driving the vehicle to Lahai Health clinic locations.
- Safely drive the Mobile Medical Clinic between Lahai Health clinic sites.
- Watch the oil and water levels.
- Wash the unit as needed.
- Empty the gray water and refill the potable water tank as needed.
- Replace light bulbs.
- Perform minor repairs: cabinet door hinges, stairway malfunctions, power cord problems, etc.
- Coordinate major repairs with shop: brakes, annual service, hydraulics, generator.
- All other duties assigned.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Education: High School diploma or GED
- Experience: Commercial Driver’s License (CDL), or Class B Driver’s License and some mechanical experience preferred
- Proficiencies: Ability to recognize potential problems
- Abilities: Dependable, able to take initiative
TRAINING PROVIDED: Training with a current Mobile Medical Clinic Driver will be provided, but the volunteer is responsible for obtaining and maintaining a Commercial or Class B Driver’s License.
- Wed Nov 29, 2023 - evening / 08:00 PM to 10:00 PM
- Wed Nov 29, 2023 - afternoon / 01:30 PM to 03:30 PM
About Lahai Health
2152 N 122nd Street, Seattle, WA 98133, US
Providing quality and compassionate health and dental care and to the under-served showing Christ’s love to everyone.
Lahai Health provides medical and dental health care to underserved individuals and their families in King and Snohomish counties. Our medical clinic is located in North Seattle, dental clinic in Lynnwood and we have other off-site medical locations we travel to using our mobile medical clinic: Lynnwood, Seattle, Everett and Snohomish. Our mobile clinic provides medical care in local communities throughout the Puget Sound region -- taking primary care directly to those who need it most.
Multiple locations Seattle, WA 98133
November 6, 2023
- Truck Driving
- Bus/Van Driving
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- We ask for a minimum of one shift a month which the driver can determine by using our self scheduling system