Mobile Clinic Driversserve by driving the mobile clinic (MMU) to our various sites throughout Puget Sound. Responsibilities include parking, setting up the vehicle at pre-designated accessible locations, and assisting in onsite preparation of the MMU prior to clinic. Our drivers must have a current class A or B Commercial Driver’s license.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- once a month for at least a year
- Spanish Translator - Haller...
- Nurse /MA for Free Medical...
- Dental Assistant
- Patent Care Coordinator for Free...
- Patient Care Coordinator
- Dental Hygienist
- Patient Scheduler
- Patient Advocate
- Medical Provider
- Patient Care Coordinator - Free...
- Site Coordinator
- Oral Surgeon
- Hospitality for Clinic Volunteers
- Patient Care Coordinator Free...
- Hospitality - Pick up food for...
- Mobile Clinic Driver