Dentist can offer a full scope of dental care during clinic hours (except braces and implants). We coordinate with each provider on their preferences in patient care and their availability. Dentist must serve a minimum of 4 clinics /year. All providers must be licensed and have malpractice insurance. Note: For licensed volunteers who do not have malpractice insurance, it is available free of charge through WHAA PCC will assist our volunteer providers in obtaining this insurance.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 4 clinics/year
- Spanish Translator - Haller...
- Nurse /MA for Free Medical...
- Dental Assistant
- Patent Care Coordinator for Free...
- Patient Care Coordinator
- Dental Hygienist
- Patient Advocate
- Patient Scheduler
- Medical Provider
- Patient Care Coordinator - Free...
- Site Coordinator
- Hospitality for Clinic Volunteers
- Oral Surgeon
- Hospitality - Pick up food for...
- Patient Care Coordinator Free...
- Mobile Clinic Driver