Nurses provide nursing services to patients during clinic hours and assist with special events like health fair screenings in the community. RN’s LPN’s, MA’s and CAN’s are needed. All nurses must be licensed and have malpractice insurance. Note: For licensed volunteers who do not have malpractice insurance, it is available free of charge through WHAA PCC will assist our volunteer providers in obtaining this insurance.
We need nurses in Greenlake, Haller Lake, Snohomish and Lynnwood area.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- At least once a month, for one year.
- Spanish Translator - Haller...
- Nurse /MA for Free Medical...
- Dental Assistant
- Patent Care Coordinator for Free...
- Patient Care Coordinator
- Dental Hygienist
- Patient Advocate
- Patient Scheduler
- Medical Provider
- Patient Care Coordinator - Free...
- Site Coordinator
- Hospitality for Clinic Volunteers
- Oral Surgeon
- Hospitality - Pick up food for...
- Patient Care Coordinator Free...
- Mobile Clinic Driver