Habitat for Humanity NYC ReStore Volunteers Needed!
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
115 people are interested
Volunteer with the ReStore team and help us raise funds for Habitat for Humanity NYC!
Habitat for Humanity NYC’s ReStoresells building materials, appliances, tools, and home décor items at 50-80% off the original retail value. Proceeds from the sales of these items help cover the administrative costs of the affiliate and contribute to further homebuilding efforts.
ReStore volunteers have the opportunity to help with a variety of tasks including; assiting customers, staging the sales floor, pricing and merchandising, repairing donations, and even donation procurement!
*All volunteers interested in volunteering at the ReStore are required to complete a ReStore Volunteer training.*
HOW TO SIGN UP:
Trainings are held in person at the ReStore and Online.
Trainings are held at our ReStore located at 62-01 Northern Blvd, Woodside, NY 11377.
- Create a new account on http://restore.habitatnyc.volunteerhub.com/events/index
- After logging in, select "ReStore" from the home page
- Select a "ReStore Volunteer Training"
- You will receive a confirmation email
Online trainings are quick, easy, and convienient! Start volunteering today by completing the online training via this link: http://bit.ly/NYCReStoreTraining
Learn more about Habitat NYC: www.habitatnyc.org/volunteer
We'll work with your schedule.
62-01 Northern BlvdWoodside, NY 11377
- Sales Marketing
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Customer Acquisition
- Retail / Sales
- People 55+
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- morning, afternoon, and evening shifts available!