The Fund Development Director reports to the CEO and is responsible for executing fund development plans for a growing organization. Duties include assisting and participation in all fundraising and administrative duties as it relates to donor and public relations.
Bachelors’ degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Finance or related field
Must possess excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
Capability to prioritize multiple projects, requests and to work with all levels of the organization
Able to pass a background check
Perform other duties and handle special projects as needed
- Donor Management
- Program Management
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Fund Development Director
- Parent Liaison
- Workshop Coordinator Assistant...
- Social Media Coordinator
- Marketing Coordinator Assistant...
- Bring a smile to a child -...
- Workshop Assistant - Girls...
- Mentors Wanted
- Part-time Bookkeeper Assistant...
- Community Services Coordinator
- Program Evaluation Team Assistant
- Mentor Coordinator
- Leadership Program - Recruiting...
- Marketing Coordinator for...
- Development Director Wanted for...
- Special Event Volunteers - Ongoing
- Project Leaders Wanted for...