Heartland Hospice is currently seeking a dedicated team of Hospice Volunteers in Buck’s County. Experience the immeasurable sense of well-being that comes from helping others. Our terminally ill patients need friendly visitors who will hold their hand, listen to their stories or just sit quietly with them. The only thing you need to bring is a compassionate heart.
Our office is in Blue Bell but we really need visitors for our Buck’s county patients.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Flexible Hours
- BUCKS COUNTY PA needs Hospice Volunteers
- Has Your Life Been Touched By...
- Live Your Faith
- The Gift of Your Heart
- Seniors Helping Seniors
- No One Should Die Alone
- Help Others and Learn About...
- Flexible Hospice Volunteering
- Veterans to Veterans Hospice...
- Bucks County Hospice Patients...
- Develop your receptionist or...
- Break the Isolation
- Dementia and Hospice