Heartland Hospice is currently seeking a dedicated team of Hospice Volunteers in Buck’s County. Experience the immeasurable sense of well-being that comes from helping others. Our terminally ill patients need friendly visitors who will hold their hand, listen to their stories or just sit quietly with them. The only thing you need to bring is a compassionate heart.
Our office is in Blue Bell but we really need visitors for our Buck’s county patients.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Flexible Hours
- BUCKS COUNTY PA needs Hospice Volunteers
- Has Your Life Been Touched By...
- Live Your Faith
- The Gift of Your Heart
- No One Should Die Alone
- Flexible Hospice Volunteering
- Veterans to Veterans Hospice...
- Develop your receptionist or...
- Break the Isolation
- Dementia and Hospice
- West Philly Hospice Volunteers...
- Seniors Helping Seniors
- Help Others and Learn About...
- Connect with Living History
- Bucks County Hospice Patients...
- Show your gratitude to Veteran...