Need office experience?
- Answering Phones
- Auditing Files
- Document preparation and more!
Administrative experience is not required. Level One Volunteers can also represent Heartland Hospice Services in community settings including but not limited to health fairs.
Helping in the office means we can devote more time to our patients. You choose your hours. Although our clinical team provides patient support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, our office is only open M-F 8-5.
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- Flexible hours.
- We will train you.
- Has Your Life Been Touched By...
- Live Your Faith
- The Gift of Your Heart
- No One Should Die Alone
- Flexible Hospice Volunteering
- Veterans to Veterans Hospice...
- Develop your receptionist or...
- Break the Isolation
- Dementia and Hospice
- West Philly Hospice Volunteers...
- Seniors Helping Seniors
- Help Others and Learn About...
- Connect with Living History
- Bucks County Hospice Patients...
- Show your gratitude to Veteran...