Family Assistance Ministries is a homeless prevention agency that has been serving South Orange County since 1999. We provide food, client aid in the form of rent, motel vouchers, transportation assistance, medical/dental assistance, utilities and more. We also have a women's shelter, The Gilchrist House which is a transitional shelter for women and children under the age of 14 years.
Satisfy your appetite to serve at FAM! Volunteers play a vital, hands-on role in helping FAM serve its clients. Whether you are interested in volunteering on your own or as part of a group, we welcome your help!
We Currently need Volunteers to help us serve clients from our food pantry, front office and Drivers to pick up food from local markets.
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- Must attend a volunteer orientation
- NEW FAM THRIFT STORE OPPORTUNITIES
- Help bridge the gap between...
- Be a part of homeless prevention...
- Social Media Volunteer needed
- Help the hungry! Become a FAM...
- NEED HELP NOW WITH FAM MAILINGS!!!
- Use your office skills to help...
- Drivers for Food Rescue Program
- Outreach Team Members
- Client interviewing
- Want to work as a group or on...