Bring a smile to a family- Prep, Pack and Deliver food!
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
465 people are interested
Meals by Grace food support volunteers serve Forsyth County families every Sunday at Midway United Methodist Church from 1 pm to about 3 pm (depending on delivery duration). Arrive around 12:50 pm and come to the church gymnasium, next to the field. Enter through the far left of the building. Parking is available throughout the church campus.
Who can volunteer? Who can lead?
- We have teams for every age! Even little ones can create "blessing cards" that will be included with every delivery box.
- Kitchen volunteers should be 13 yrs. +, unless it is the first Sunday of the month. On "Kids in the Kitchen" day, only kids 12 and under may register for cooking in the kitchen.
- Groups are also welcome! We ask groups to register in advance so that we can plan for you! Please be sure to provide a driver for every 3-4
- If leading a team of happy volunteers sounds like fun, please let us know so we can schedule you for leadership training with our John Maxwell-certified leadership trainer! There is no cost for this training.
Each Sunday Service day ends with delivering food to one of our families and share the joy!!
Go to our website to register and learn more about us at: http://www.mealsbygrace.org
Currently we provide food for 150 Families Weekly in Forsyth county and 25 families in Dawsonville county on a monthly basis.
Meals by Grace - Keeping Children Happy Not Hungry!
We'll work with your schedule.
5025 Atlanta HighwayMidway Church (Gym) (Sunday Volunteers)Alpharetta, GA 30004
- People 55+
- Sundays 1p-3p