Bristol Hospice Stockton is looking for volunteers desiring to assist patients and their families by providing companionship and respite care. We ara currently in Modesto and Stockton, but setting up a location in Calaveras shortly. You can choose the location you would like to assist with care.
If interested, please call Wilma Lebres at 209/473-3650 or e-mail her at wilma.libres @bristolhospice.com.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- 1-2 times a month, 1-2 hours at a time
- SCORE Volunteers
- Enjoy greeting people
- Enjoy Meeting People and office...
- Volunteer Orientation for...
- Help a Homeless Animal
- Greeter for New Melones Lake...
- Animal Lover needed
- Advocates needed.
- Are you a pet lover?
- Theater Volunteers Needed
- Dedicated Volunteers
- Adventist Health Sonora - Gift...
- Museum Docents
- Hospice Volunteer/San Andreas &...
- Help Seniors With Legal Advice
- Be A Part of Sheriff's Volunteer...
- Enjoy Volunteering at Nancy's Hope
- Help get a Non Profit some...
- Grant Writer Volunteer-FOAC
- Campground Host