Strengthen your community! Put your handy talents into action with small projects and repairs at the YMCA. These projects may include minor repairs, landscape and garden plantings, painting, general maintenance and trade specific projects, work and build days, as well as other activities as suited to your skill set. Help us by being on call at one of our sites, learn to assit with ice rink maintanence and drive the zamboni!
This opportunity requires applicant to submit 2 letters of reference.
It is our corporate policy that all volunteers must pass a criminal background screening prior to placement.
- Problem Solving
- Home Repair
- Project Management
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- Minimum commitment is 3 hours per week
- Willingness to be part of a team, good sense of humor
- Increase your circle of friends...
- Coach/Assistant Coach - YMCA of...
- Meet and greet your community...
- Preschool (Kindergarten,too)...
- Fun and games with little ones
- Director of FUN - afterschool...
- Schools Out - Thanksgiving...
- Coach and Share your Skills -...
- Fixers, DIYers, and Tinkerers...
- An Invitation to Play!
- Do you love building with Lego?...