Organize a Walk, Host a Gathering Party, Gather donations and create simple Medication disposal kits for our staff, Create seasonal items to share with families, Arrange flowers, Make quilts, Create personal art, etc. We could go on and on! There are many ways you and your friends could make a positive impact on our patients and families. Share your special skills!
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 3
- Flexible! As little as an hour a month!
- Application and Photo ID for teens/adults
- Work on a Special Project with...
- Get Great Healthcare Experience
- Wrap our Patients in Love!
- Volunteer and learn the lessons...
- Soothe Souls with Sound ~ Share...
- Patient care volunteers
- Be A Keepsake Creator
- Veteran Visitor
- Bring the Tail Waggers!
- Join our Office Team!
- Creative Projects for Kids
- Journalism and Writing experiences
- Make Calls that Show You Care!
- Share your Sunshine ~ Be a...
- Create Peaceful Experiences ~ Be...
- Help People Feel Beautiful!
- Create a Celebration Experience!