Bigs & Littles School-Based Mentoring
11 people are interested
The Bigs & Littles program of Jewish Family Service provides after-school mentoring at the Cincinnati Public School Pleasant Ridge Montessori for children in grades 4-6. You will meet weekly with the same student in a facilitated group program to help your Little develop character and social/emotional skills. We provide a variety of games and activities for you and your Little to learn from and enjoy.
Bigs and Littles meet for 90 minutes per week, September - May:
- Pleasant Ridge Montessori School (Wednesdays, 5:00-6:30 pm)
You have what it takes to be a Big if you would enjoy:
- Serving as a positive role model
- Supporting and encouraging a child in need
- Helping a child develop new skills
- Having fun!
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
We'll work with your schedule.
8487 Ridge Rd.Cincinnati, OH 45236
- Child Development
- People Skills
- Life Coaching
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- minimum of 1 year, weekly meetings, school year