Gain experience by working one-on-one with patients and families! Medical, nursing, social work, and CNA students/recent grads benefit as much as our patients and families do! This is a great way to gain experience AND build your resume! Letters of recommendation and/or service hours can be provided, if needed. Spend a few hours a month visiting patients and families at home or in health care facilities.
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1 hour a week or 4 hours a month
- Work on a Special Project with...
- Fundraising - Use your talents...
- Gain Healthcare Experience and...
- Wrap our Patients in Love!...
- Soothe Souls with Sound ~ Share...
- Patient care volunteers
- Be A Keepsake Creator
- Veteran Visitor
- Bring the Tail Waggers!
- Join our Office Team!
- Creative Projects for Kids
- Life Journaling - Looking for...
- Make Calls that Show You Care!
- Share your Sunshine ~ Be a...
- Create Peaceful Experiences ~ Be...
- Help People Feel Beautiful!
- Create a Celebration Experience!