Is mentoring not your cup of tea? You may have another gift to share with us.
Volunteer opportunities include:
- Our current #1 need is for people interested in serving on our Board of Directors or on one of the committees (ie. marketing or membership)!
- Our current #2 need is for people to cook meals!
- teach a skill
- transport youth to or from Program
- transport food and other donations
- assist the staff
- graphic design
short-term long term, occasional or regular
training or background checks may be required depending on how you wish to help
- Food Service
- Business Development
- Community Outreach
- Teaching / Instruction
- Food Delivery / Distribution
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- you tell us!
- May have to have background check and orientation depending on your role.