Housatonic Habitat for Humanity is looking for community leaders to lend their expertise as we re-build our local affiliate to build affordable homes for working families and develop a repair program for seniors, handicapped, and other low-income groups, and move our ReStore, a thrift-type home improvement warehouse, to its next level. Go beyond the hammer to help us build for tomorrow! Committee needs include: volunteerrecruitment, fundraising, special events planning, social media marketing, communications, and ReStore sales.
Chair a Committee
Job ID 1008
- Retail / Sales
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Sales Coaching & Training
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 5 hours month
- commitment to mission of affordable housing
- Do you like to meet people? Meet...
- Would you like to hunt for...
- Help us partner with sponsors
- Lead a crew painting homes for...
- Chair a committee .. share your...
- Love Christmas? We celebrate...
- Lend a hand to hammer and paint
- Are you a party animal? ...
- Are you a treasure hunter?...
- More than an office job
- Are you a cheerleader? Mentor...
- Create our graphic image through...
- Brush with Kindness painters .....
- Keep our warehouse ship shape!
- New program repairs home for needy