Become an after-school tutor at San Francisco International High School!
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
37 people are interested
- Are you interested in helping refugee and low-income immigrant youth?
- Would you like to develop valuable teaching and mentoring skills?
- Are you ready to strengthen your community and have a real impact on someone's life?
Refugee Transitions is seeking committed and culturally sensitive volunteers to become tutors in our after-school program at San Francisco International High School (1050 York, SF, CA). Tutors provide academic support to refugees and low-income immigrant youth in the San Francisco Mission District.
Visit our volunteer page at http://www.reftrans.org/apply to find extensive information about volunteering and fill out an application.
Call us at 415-989-2151 to find out more about other volunteer opportunities!
We'll work with your schedule.
San Francisco International High School1050 York StreetSan Francisco, CA 94110
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 1 day/week- M, Tu, Th, F: 3:30-5:30pm or W 1-5:30