"The Gift of Presence=Hospice Volunteer"
It's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
3200 E. 19th St.Signal Hill, CA 90755
- Volunteers support hospice in the following ways:
- Patient/Family Support provides in home respite care, which allows caregivers a few hours of much needed personal time.
- Companionship Volunteers spend time visiting our patients in facilities.
- 11th Hour Volunteers offer support during the final hours of life, at a moments notice.
- Administrative Volunteers provide valuable in-office assistance.
- Foundation Volunteers assist in all foundation efforts.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Appr.12hr training,1yr service,visit 2-4hr week
- Not suffered a close personal loss in 12 months
Report this opportunity