- Do you enjoy working with nice people?
- Are you familiar with the use of standard office equipment?
- Do you have a few hours a week to lend a hand?
If you answered yes to these questions we want to hear from you! Maxcare volunteer services department is looking for office support volunteers ages 18-80 to help us with filing, running copies, assembling packets/mailers and light data entry.
If you are interested in lending a hand a few hours a week, please contact our Volunteer Coordinator today! Retirees, Bilingual (Vietnamese/ Spanish) and Veteran candidates are strongly encouraged to apply. Maxcare Hospice cares for patients and families facing the challenges of life limiting illness. Volunteering with Maxcare is a mutually rewarding experience. To learn more about volunteering with Hospice, please watch this short video created by Hospice Foundation of America, and then if you are ready to get started,please contact us... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6WpXxvLPEw
*Please email your resume and phone number to be considered!*
Send to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Administrative Support
- Program Management
- Data Entry
- Hospice Care
- Basic Computer Skills
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- a few hours per week.
- Hospice Volunteer----- Patient...
- VETERAN TO VETERAN HOSPICE...
- Hospice Vigil Volunteers
- Volunteers needed to provide Pet...
- Are You Comfortable In The Office?
- Memory Bear Seamstress
- Veteran Volunteers Needed
- Spanish Speaking Volunteers...
- Play An Instrument? Change...
- Bi-Lingual, English/ Vietnamese...