We are looking for phenomenal leaders to help prepare young women for college, careers and a life of bold success. The Project Management Team is a group of volunteers serving to assist upper level management achieve operational objectives. This group will meet monthly for 6 months.
Project Management Team members should demonstrate competence in some or all of the following:
- Creativity/Innovation: Develop new and unique ways to improve operations of the organization and to create new opportunities.
- Foster Teamwork: Work cooperatively and effectively with others to set goals, resolve problem, and make decisions that enhance organizational effectiveness.
- Lead: Positively influence others to achieve results that are in the best interest of the organization.
- Plan: Determine strategies to move the organization forward, set goals, create and implement actions plans, and evaluate the process and results.
- Solve Problems: Assess problem situations to identify causes, gather and process relevant information, generate possible solutions, and make recommendations and/or resolve the problem.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Have a degree in a related subject
- Have two to three years of planning and/or management experience
- Have experience in one or more of the following: Project Management, Management Proficiency, Process Improvement, Planning, Performance Management
- People Skills
- Problem Solving
- Project Management
- Critical Thinking
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 25
- 2-3 hours per month
- Fund Development Director
- Workshop Coordinator Assistant...
- Social Media Coordinator
- Marketing Coordinator Assistant...
- Special Events Manager Wanted
- Bring a smile to a child -...
- You Always Wanted to Give Back-...
- Mentors Wanted
- Part-time Clerical Assistant...
- Teach Teens How to Give Back!...
- Admin Assistant Wanted
- Program Evaluation Team...
- Mentor Coordinator
- Looking for Exceptional Leaders...
- Marketing Coordinator for...
- Development Coordinator Wanted...
- Special Event Volunteers
- Join Our Team As A Volunteer...
- Love Managing Projects? Project...