Specifically, Special Event Committee members will help with the execution of the Girls to Women Leadership Symposium.
The annual Girls to Women Leadership Symposium is an event will allow cultivated and prominent women in the Metro Atlanta area to mentor at-risk girls during a one day Symposium that will be held on May 2, 2015.
The women will be given a platform where they can share the insights they have learned along the way with middle and high school girls in a small group setting.
- Event Planning / Management
- Event Management
- Public Relations
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- 6-10 hours per month
- Must be dependable
- Parent Liaison
- Social Media Coordinator
- Bring a smile to a child -...
- Mentors Wanted
- Part-time Bookkeeper Assistant...
- Community Services Coordinator
- Program Evaluation Team Assistant
- Mentor Coordinator
- IT Administrator
- Recruiting Board Members...
- Marketing Coordinator for...
- Administrative Assistant
- Development Director Wanted for...
- Special Event Volunteers - Ongoing
- Project Leaders Wanted for...