Become a Patient Support Volunteer
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
WhereOffice- 2 Campus Blvd2nd Floor610-436-1853Newtown Square, PA 19073
Volunteers are integral part of Compassus’ team that focuses on the patient and their family. They offer a patient diagnosed with a terminal illness peace and comfort at a difficult time simply by being present. They offer the patient’s family members ease knowing their loved one is not alone in a time of need. Patient Support Volunteers provide companionship and emotional support by a friendly visits, reminiscing, writing letters, reading, playing music or helping with activities. A little comfort goes a long way. Volunteers are needed through Chester and Delaware counties. There is always a flexible schedule to meet your availability. Volunteers are provided with comprehensive group training as well as on-going individualized support. Please call or email to learn more about this rewarding and life affirming experience.
- Hospice Care
- Relationship Building
- Elder care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Volunteer Music
- Hair Stylists Needed - Chester...
- Veteran - Veteran Hospice...
- Massage Therapists - volunteer...
- VOLUNTEERS NEEDED - WEST CHESTER
- Do you have a heart for Seniors?
- Music Volunteers Needed
- Office Volunteers Needed
- Hospice Volunteer/Veteran
- Become a Patient Support Volunteer
- Can you devote an hour to a...
- Volunteer Massage Therapists...
- Do you live in Chester County?...
- Give back this summer - become a...
- Become a Hospice Volunteer and...
- HOSPICE VOLUNTEER - Delaware...
- Pet Therapy Teams - Volunteer...
- We Honor Veterans