- Have an interest in caring for older adult patients.
Decrease confusion and loss of independence in older patients by providing bed-side interventions:
- Help re-orient patients to their settings with social visits/conversation.
- Provide cognitive stimulation to patients’ based on specialized training.
- Assist patients with their dietary needs.
- Guide range-of motion exercises and encourage appropriate ambulation.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 20
- Orientation or Training
- 1 four hour shift once a week/Minimum 1 year commi
- Must attend 8 hour training session on set day.
- Magazines and Communications...
- Hospice and Palliative Care...
- Cancer Peer Support
- Emergency Room/Patient Advocate
- [JASON] California Pacific...
- Stocking Clothes for...
- Information Desk/Hospitality...
- Gift Shop Assistant
- Cancer Peer Support Volunteer
- Volunteer your time with...
- Make an impact on patient care
- Nursing Unit: Activity Therapy...
- Assist new mom's with their new...
- Graphic designer
- Patient Courtesy Visit...
- Liver Transplant Escort
- Join our team of highly skilled...
- Provide bed-side interventions