Our Marketing and Development department is looking for volunteers who are passionate about advocating for our local community non-profit. We need your help in getting the word out about all the amazing work we're doing! Host a fundraiser, market an event, develop new outreach tools or organize a "Donation Drive". Get to know us and together we'll make an even bigger positive impact in our community!
Individuals considering this opportunity ideally have experience with social media, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Access), and some graphics programs such as Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, or Publisher. Volunteers should be committed, organized and with high integrity.
- Event Design & Planning
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 4-8 hours/week
- Household Goods Store Volunteer
- Retail Merchandising Internship...
- Accounting Internship
- Development & Marketing Projects...
- Marketing and Social Media...
- Building Materials Store Volunteer
- Donated Books Volunteer
- Development and Marketing...
- Art Education Internship (r)
- Work Experience & Volunteer...
- Electrical Product Research...
- YouthBuild Tutors Needed!!
- Appliance Shop Volunteer