- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
98 people are interested
- Contact us today at (956) 682-0500 for more information.
- Please respond with a phone number and email so we may provide you more detailed information.
- Support for patients. This can include visiting, reading, taking walks, writing letters, bringing in music, supervising visits with pets, even massage therapy for volunteers with the necessary skills.
- Respite and support for family members. Volunteers can assist with household maintenance, or allow family caregivers the opportunity to take care of necessary errands and get some time away from the house. Family members also appreciate a visit from a compassionate friend who understands what they are going through.
- Volunteers may also assist with administrative duties at hospice office.
- Volunteers have also made invaluable contributions with family pet care.
- Bereavement support programs. Hospice volunteers can work closely with the hospice’s professional bereavement staff in duties that range from assisting as a support group facilitator to serving refreshments and helping with mailings to clients and families.
- Fund-raising and administrative work. A volunteer with clerical skills can serve a hospice by helping in the office with simple administrative duties. Fundraising responsibilities can range from preparing mailings or thank you letters to organizing fundraising events and contacting possible donors.
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
We'll work with your schedule.
308 Lindberg Ave.McAllen, TX 78501
- Administrative Support
- Spiritual Healing
- Family Therapy
- Elder care
- Bereavement Support
- Community Outreach
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Drug Screen and up-to-date immunizations