- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
90 people are interested
Are you good with people? Are you ready to join a organization where your skills would go towards a meaningful cause, such as providing clothing and opportunities for children in need? If so, YTC is looking for YOU!
The Volunteer Liaison/Coordinator is directly responsible for the overall administration, coordination and evaluation of the human resource function.
- Develops and administers various human resource plans and procedures for all company personnel
- Plans, organizes and controls all activities of the department. Participates in developing department goals, objectives and systems
- Develops, recommends and implements personnel policies and procedures; prepares and maintains handbook on policies and procedures
- Conducts recruitment effort for all personnel, interns and temporary employees; conducts new-employee orientations; creating and updating job descriptions as necessary
- Establishes and maintains department records and reports
- Participates in administrative staff meetings and attends other meetings, such as seminars
- Maintains company organization charts and employee directory
- Human Resources Capacity
- Ethical Conduct
- Strategic Thinking
- Decision Making
Required Education and Experience
- Currently in or has degree in Business Administration or equivalent
- One to two years of Management experience preferred
- Nonprofit sector experience a plus
We'll work with your schedule.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
- Human Resources Recruitment
- Performance Management
- Human Resources Training & Development
- Human Resources Diversity
- Social Media / Blogging
- People 55+
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 6 months or more