Wells Bring Hope drills wells to bring safe water and sanitation to rural villages in Niger, West Africa, the poorest country in the world. Our mission is to save lives with safe water. The burden of getting water falls on women and girls which means that girls can't go to school and women can't work to earn money for their families. All that changes when a well is drilled in a village. Your help is more than just a drop in the bucket. It transforms lives for generations to come.
We invite you to join our cause and help us save lives with safe water.
Currently, we are looking for someone to motivate and encourage Water Circle owners and provide fundraising support as needed.
Creating a Water Circle on our website is a way for a person or company to start a personal fundraising campaign on our website (www.wellsbringhope.org) among friends, family, classmates, co-workers, or congregation, etc. It can be created in honor of or in memory of a friend or loved one or to celebrate a birthday, anniversary, graduation, or milestone event like a bar/bat mitzvah. Creating it is easy and we track online donations right on the creator's Water Circle page.
- organizational skills
- outgoing with a warm phone manner
- willingness to call people to talk to them about their Water Circles
- Available 1-3 hours/week
- Check Neon once a month to see if any new Water Circles have been created
- Send welcome email and Water Circle handbook to all new Water Circle owners
- Reach out to owners of inactive Water Circles to see if there is anything we can do to help them
- Create and send a quarterly email/newsletter to all Water Circle owners - share successes, fundraising ideas, WBH news, etc.
- Update the Water Circle handbook as needed with new strategies, fundraising ideas, etc.
For more information about our Water Circles please visit http://wellsbringhope.org/index.php/water-circle
If interested please email resume to email@example.com
Thanks and we look forward to hearing from you!
- Administrative Support
- Program Management
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 3-8 hours per month