Shifts are available Monday-Friday 5-10 pm and Saturday-Sunday 12-4pm, 4-8pm
Volunteers will enhance patient and guest experience by providing excellent customer service through visitor guidance, purposeful rounding and patient escort and transport.
- Transporting patients and guests in wheelchairs.
- Guiding patients and families to assist with way finding.
- Running errands as requested by staff.
- Assist with clerical and administrative assistance as needed.
- Assist with cleaning and restocking exam rooms as needed.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 4 hours/week
- Join Project HEAL
- General Orientation Tour Guide
- Pet Partners (Animal Assisted...
- STEP Force - Emergency Trauma...
- Bird Buddy - Melrose
- Hospice Volunteer
- Heart Failure Support Group Helper
- Recovery Plus - Recovery Coaches
- Monticello Same Day Surgery...
- Clara's House
- CentraCare Health Plaza Float Pool
- Resident Helper / 1:1 - Melrose
- Cardiac Rehab
- Life Legacy Hospice Volunteers
- STEP Force (Speedy Transport...
- St. Benedict Senior Community -...
- Business Center - Office Support
- Medical Alert Service...
- Auxiliary - Paynesville
- Hospice Bereavement Volunteer