Spend some fun time playing with kids 6 weeks to 10 years. As a volunteer in our Child Watch area you are invited to read, draw. color, build with blocks and simply play with the children of members and guests. Volunteers help us provide fun and a safe space to kids while their parents are in our programs. We welcome those who are energetic and enthusiastic about working with children. 16 years old and above.
Opportunities are available in Boulder at our Mapleton Center and in Lafayette at our Arapahoe Center.
This opportunity requires applicant to submit 3 letters of reference.
It is our corporate policy that all volunteers must pass a criminal background screening prior to placement.
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Child Care
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 3 hours everyother week
- sense of humor, ability to work as part of a team
- Increase your circle of friends...
- Coach/Assistant Coach - YMCA of...
- Meet and greet your community...
- Preschool (Kindergarten,too)...
- Fun and games with little ones
- Director of FUN - afterschool...
- Coach and Share your Skills -...
- Water Safety Assistant for...
- An Invitation to Play!
- Summer Ambassadors of Adventure...