Clinic Front Desk Receptionist
8 people are interested
Position Description: The Front Desk Assistant provides the first exposure to the Clinic for anyone who walks through the door. The Assistant provides phone and front desk coverage for all clinic operations. The Assistant keeps the business of the clinic orderly, welcoming, and confidential.
Schedule: The Front Desk Assistant is available Monday-Thursday during clinic hours as well as during some office hours. Some flexibility in scheduling is helpful. Current clinic hours are Mondays from 1-5, Tuesdays from 12:30-6, Wednesdays from 12:30-5 and Thursdays from 4:30-9pm. Office hours are Monday through Thursday from 10am-5pm.
Qualifications: The successful Front Desk Assistant will be a person who is professional, organized, efficient, and able to pay close attention to detail. This volunteer needs to be accurate, calm, compassionate, welcoming, discreet and polite. This volunteer needs to be able to manage multiple office systems (files, computer, phones, fax, copier) and to maintain the communication of the multiple facets of the clinic. Electronic Health Record experience is desirable.
- Answer phones
- Route calls to appropriate department or individual
- Help prepare the front desk for clinic
- Check in patients for appointments
- Notify back office that a patient is checked in
- Schedule return appointments
- Make reminder telephone calls
- Explain basic eligibility guidelines to prospective patients
- Help staff with mailing and other odd jobs
- Maintain the files of clinic business
- Maintain the front desk and the waiting room in an orderly manner.
We'll work with your schedule.
700 Molalla AveOregon City, OR 97045
- Basic Computer Skills
- People Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1 shift per week of 4 hours