Gain Work Experience - Become a Business Services Intern
234 people are interested
The Queens Economic Development Corporation (QEDC) is a private not-for-profit corporation located in Kew Gardens, NY. Its mission is to create and retain jobs through programming that grows our neighborhoods, assists small businesses and promotes tourism and business development.
- Database activities: Data entry and maintain all records of events, clients, and workshop participants.
- Customer Service/outreach: Answer the phones, greet clients, book client appointments, and conduct over the phone surveys.
- Event Planning: Assist with event planning and registration.
- Internet Research: Gain knowledge about the business process and community economic development in Queens to help develop grants or create programs to help entrepreneurs.
About Queens Economic Development Corporation
Queens Borough Hall, 12055 Queens Blvd., Suite 309, Kew Gardens, NY 11415, US
The Queens Economic Development Corporation's mission is to create and retain jobs through programming that grows our neighborhoods, assists small businesses and promotes tourism and business development.
QEDC is a nonprofit organization that provides boroughwide business and economic development services throughout Queens. Services include business advisory, commercial district improvement activities, and the promotion of cultural and recreational destinations.
Queens Borough Hall120-55 Queens Blvd, Suite 309Kew Gardens, NY 11424
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Data Entry
- Office Reception
- Basic Computer Skills
- Business Development
- 10-20 hours per week
- College student or recent college graduate; Resume