The Queens Economic Development Corporation (QEDC) is a private not-for-profit corporation located in Kew Gardens, NY. Its mission is to create and retain jobs through programming that grows our neighborhoods, assists small businesses and promotes tourism and business development.
- Database activities: Data entry and maintain all records of events, clients, and workshop participants.
- Customer Service/outreach: Answer the phones, greet clients, book client appointments, and conduct over the phone surveys.
- Event Planning: Assist with event planning and registration.
- Internet Research: Gain knowledge about the business process and community economic development in Queens to help develop grants or create programs to help entrepreneurs.
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Data Entry
- Office Reception
- Basic Computer Skills
- Business Development
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 10-20 hours per week
- College student or recent college graduate; Resume