Catholic Charities adult homeless shelter, Sam Jones Hall, is looking for volunteers to share their skills and talents by leading fun and dynamic workshops like dance, yoga, or basketball. This is a rewarding opportunity to make a difference in your community while learning about the diversity of the homeless population. Times and days are flexible.
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- After Care Mentor Volunteer
- Donation Sorter
- Karaoke Group at Homeless Shelter
- Computer Lab Volunteers
- Be a resource to your community...
- Immigration Department Office...
- Yoga Instructor
- Front Desk Receptionist for...
- Chef for Homeless Shelters
- Volunteer Fitness Instructors...
- Welcome Desk Volunteer
- Bingo Group at Homeless Shelter
- Lead a fun and Active Zumba...
- Lead a Fun and Active Workshop...
- ESL Volunteer
- Hairstylist for Homeless Shelters
- Human Resource Assistant
- Front Desk Receptionist