We are looking for adult volunteers who can help our Adoption Center sparkle after the cats have their "after-hours parties." You will make a critical difference in the health of our cats by providing a sanitary environment. Duties include cleaning & disinfecting of all areas, including enclosures, cages, litterboxes, cat furniture & other general maintenance tasks.
Also enjoy the additional benefit of spending time with the cats before the Adoption Center opens to the public, as time allows and assuming adequate staffing. Be amongst great cats and volunteers who are thankful for your help!
Shifts are once a week or biweekly, begin at approx. 8:30 a.m. (or 10am on Sundays) and last approx. 2 to 3 hours depending on crew size.
To get started, orientation is the first step. You can self sign up here http://www.happytails.org/help/volunteer. If you'd like to ask about getting started before an orientation date is available, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Janitorial Maintenance
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Once a week or biweekly, 3-hour shifts
- Morning availability
- Fundraising/Special Events
- Animal Adoption Follow-Up Caller
- Have a heart for feral cats?...
- Help Homeless Cats. Join our...
- Great on the phone? Become a...
- Feline Feeders
- Treasurer / Board Officer
- Orientation Presenter, Adult...
- Help cats find a home. Become an...
- Help homeless animals - become a...