Volunteering warms the heart! Are you able to shovel for an elderly neighbor this winter?
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
WhereWellesley Council on AgingTolles Parsons Center500 Washington StreetWellesley Hills, MA 02482
The Wellesley Council on Aging is creating a list of Volunteers who are able to remove snow from a senior's walkway when the need arises this winter. This is a very rewarding volunteer role. You would be providing a service to seniors who may be home bound, have physical limitations, or are not able to hire someone to provide this service.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Capture smiles (and more!)
- Share your talents with seniors
- Volunteering warms the heart!...
- Grant and Propoal Writers
- Fitness Instructor
- Technology Leader
- Musicians wanted to perform for...
- More than Just a Meal!
- Carry Groceries for Seniors
- Genealogy Teacher
- Special Event Volunteer
- "Sew" your love for teddy bears!
- Drive some miles, get some smiles!
- Calling all Retired Professors...