NO ONE SHOULD EVER HAVE TO DIE ALONE! Compassionate Companions are volunteers of CoxHealth who have chosen to offer their time to our patients who are at risk of dying alone. Compassionate Companions may sit with patients for short periods of time to offer respite to emotionally or physically exhausted families, or longer periods for patients who have no family available to stay until the end. Must have at least 6 months of volunteer service at CoxHealth to be eligible for this program.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- drug and immunization screenings
- Military Veteran Volunteer Program
- Community Ambassador
- Guardians of the Gift Shop
- The Meyer Center Campus
- Activities Assistant at the...
- Pastoral Care Volunteer
- End of Life Compassionate...
- Ferrell Duncan Clinic Volunteer...
- Gift Shop Volunteer at Meyer...
- Exciting Volunteer Opportunities...
- Front Door Magic