About our Building Program
Our sites are opened to volunteers Monday-Saturday from 8:30am-4pm. All are welcome, no special skills are needed! All we ask for is a smile and a willingness to help. Construction volunteers do everything from pouring footings to roofing and final interior finishes.
General Information :
1. We build most Mondays through Saturdays at sites in and around Morris County. Current Active Sites: Dover, Budd Lake, and West Milford. More site starting this Spring.
2. Our construction day is 8:30 AM to 4:00 PM. Unless otherwise advised, volunteers should bring a bag lunch. Lunch is 12:00 PM - 12:30 PM.
3.Construction volunteers must be 16 years of age to be present on an active build site. Youth volunteers ages 16 or 17 years old must be accompanied by an adult chaperone. Chaperones must be 21 years of age. One adult chaperone is required for every 5 youth.
What to Expect:
1. A Site Supervisor is in charge of the work and volunteers each work day.
2. All are welcomed-No special skills are needed!
3. All we ask for is a smile and a willingness to help. We will send you home tired, dirty and happy!
Contact Stephanie Sayki on how to sign up for a day:
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training