Many of our volunteers use this opportunity as a chance to build their skills, challenge themselves and network while leaving a positive impact in their very own community. The CalFresh Outreach Team Member volunteer will work along side Catholic Charities Community & Parish Services to assist with outreach events throughout Sonoma and Lake county. They will be a resource to those in need throughout their community.
All the necessary training and supplies will be provided
Desired Traits and Skills:
Bilingual in Spanish and English
Customer service background
Strong communication skills
Proficient reading and writing skills
Able to perform basic math functions
We have a diverse amount of Outreach Events to participate in. Our Outreach events are held on weekends, weekdays, mornings, afternoons, evenings and throughout our county as well as others.
- General Education
- Literacy / Reading
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 3+ months (can be flexible)
- We will provide all training and supplies needed
- H.O.M.E Mentor
- Karaoke Group at Homeless Shelter
- Cashier Needed at Restyle...
- Computer Lab Volunteers
- Male Mentors Needed
- I’m Home Alone Caller
- Be a resource to your community...
- Family Shelter Front Desk...
- Immigration Department Office...
- Homeless Shelter Yoga Instructor
- Kitchen Assistant
- Volunteer Fitness Instructors...
- Bingo Group at Homeless Shelter
- Lead a fun and Active Zumba...
- Lead a Fun and Active Workshop...
- Volunteers Needed for Rural Food...
- Hairstylist for Homeless Shelters
- Childcare at Rainbow House
- Volunteer Drivers for Seniors