Many of our volunteers use this opportunity as a chance to build their skills, challenge themselves and network while leaving a positive impact in their very own community. The CalFresh Outreach Team Member volunteer will work along side Catholic Charities Community & Parish Services to assist with outreach events throughout Sonoma and Lake county. They will be a resource to those in need throughout their community.
All the necessary training and supplies will be provided
Desired Traits and Skills:
Bilingual in Spanish and English
Customer service background
Strong communication skills
Proficient reading and writing skills
Able to perform basic math functions
We have a diverse amount of Outreach Events to participate in. Our Outreach events are held on weekends, weekdays, mornings, afternoons, evenings and throughout our county as well as others.
- General Education
- Literacy / Reading
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 3+ months (can be flexible)
- We will provide all training and supplies needed
- After Care Mentor Volunteer
- Donation Sorter
- ReStyle Marketplace- Thrift...
- Computer Lab Volunteers
- Be a resource to your community...
- Immigration Department Office...
- Yoga Instructor
- Volunteer Fitness Instructors...
- Lead a Fun and Active Workshop...
- Alzheimer’s Respite Day Care...
- Human Resource Assistant
- Front Desk Receptionist
- Winter Shelter Volunteer