We are seeking volunteers to provide preschool classroom support at our preschool in the High Point neighborhood in West Seattle. Volunteers in this role assist teaching staff, help supervise students during activities, work individually with students who may need extra support and have fun building relationships with the students. This is a great opportunity to engage in a meaningful volunteer activity while also having fun!
- Must be comfortable working in diverse communities
- Ability to interact with young children in a patient, nurturing and respectful manner
- A high comfort level with activities that involve bending or sitting low (at the child's level!)
- Submission of a TB test that was performed within the past 12 months.
- Must enjoy the company of young children!
- Youth Services
- Child Care
- Child Development
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- TB screening required.