Do you love couponing? Are you excited to find discounted and free goods and services? Then this is the volunteer opportunity for you! The National Multiple Sclerosis Society - WI Chapter is seeking a volunteer to assist with securing in kind donations to make our events possible! In kind donations are goods and/or services donated by organizations and are critical to the success of the National MS Society’s events. The in kind donation volunteer will have the opportunity to identify and secure in kind donations for Chapter events from our many generous donors throughout the state.
Key responsibilities: To develop prospective in kind donor contact list and reach out to and secure local corporate goods and services donations.
(1) Contact previous in kind donors via mail, email, and phone to secure donations
(2) Assist National MS Society staff in identifying prospective new in kind donation opportunities
(3) Contact new prospective donors
(4) Promote opportunities through contacts in the community
(5) Write thank-you notes and prepare a final report. Compile a list of suggestions, contacts, timelines, etc., for future use.
Time Commitment: 2-5 hours per week
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Walk MS: Stevens Point
- Photographer for Walk MS: Waukesha
- In Kind Donation Volunteer
- Walk MS: Stevens Point Planning...
- Administrative Volunteer
- Walk MS: Waukesha Planning Team
- Photographer for Walk MS: Oshkosh
- Walk MS: Oshkosh Planning Team
- Walk MS: Waukesha
- Walk MS: Oshkosh
- Challenge Walk MS: Green Lake 2017
- Front Desk Receptionist
- Photographer for Walk MS:...