Volunteers are needed one day each month to prepare mailings that are sent to CES supporters. Responsibilities include preparing mailings, stuffing envelopes, and general office duties.
We need help with filing, organizing, data entry. We prefer at least a two hour time commitment. You could volunteer once a week or once a month, or when you have time. We are flexible between 9 am and 4 pm Monday through Thursday.
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Direct traffic in our parking lot
- Volunteer Warehouse Assistant
- Ride along with Meals on Wheels...
- East African Food Distribution...
- Front Desk: answering phones
- deliver Meals on Wheels three...
- Home Delivery: 3rd Wednesday in...
- Meals on Wheels Kitchen Help
- Assistant to Home Delivery Driver
- Food Shelf Volunteers
- Volunteer Driver
- Food Shelf Advocate
- Office Assistants
- Do you speak Spanish?