Volunteers are needed one day each month to prepare mailings that are sent to CES supporters. Responsibilities include preparing mailings, stuffing envelopes, and general office duties.
We need help with filing, organizing, data entry. We prefer at least a two hour time commitment. You could volunteer once a week or once a month, or when you have time. We are flexible between 9 am and 4 pm Monday through Thursday.
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- deliver Meals on Wheels three...
- Home Delivery: 3rd Wednesday in...
- Assistant to Meals on Wheels...
- Assistant to Home Delivery Driver
- Food Shelf Volunteers
- Mail Crew on Wednesday, May 3
- East African Food Distribution...
- Volunteer Driver
- Food Shelf Advocate
- Mail Crew: Wednesday 5/31
- Office Assistants
- Do you speak Spanish?