Kindred Hospice, an healthcare agency that provides compassionate care to those at end of life, is in need of teens, 16 and older, to help in our Piscataway office. Administrative Volunteers provide valuable office support including filing, faxing and doing computer work. Schedule is flexible and we are grateful for as much time as you can give. Work is done during office hours which is Mon - Fri, 9 am - 5 pm with one late night a week.
No previous experience is needed; free training is provided. Certification of service hours will be provided upon request. Contact Elaine.Carlsen@gentiva.com or call 732-562-8800.
- Administrative Support
- Office Reception
- Hospice Care
- Data Entry
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 1-3 hrs/wk, flexible, Mon-Fri, 9-5
- Musicians Needed
- Reiki Specialist
- Pt Pleasant: Friendly Visitor...
- Friendly Visitor Needed: Union...
- Teen Office Help
- Chatham area: Friendly Visitor...
- Pet Therapist: Monmouth County
- Vet-to-Vet Volunteer
- Friendly Visitors Needed:...
- Friendly Visitors Needed
- Sewers, Crafters: Make Memory...
- Friendly Visitor Needed: Morris...
- Hightstown: Friendly Visitor...
- Friendly Visitor Needed: Ocean...
- Morristown: Friendly Visitor...