Kindred Hospice, an healthcare agency that provides compassionate care to those at end of life, is in need of teens, 16 and older, to help during the summer in our Piscataway office. Administrative Volunteers provide valuable office support including filing, faxing and doing computer work.
Volunteer work is flexible and we are grateful for as much time as you can give even if for just a few hours a week. Work is done during office hours which is Mon - Fri, 9 am - 5 pm. No previous experience is needed; free training is provided. Certification of service hours will be provided upon request.
Contact Elaine.Carlsen@gentiva.com or call 732-562-8800.
- Administrative Support
- Office Reception
- Hospice Care
- Data Entry
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 1-3 hrs/wk, flexible, Mon-Fri, 9-5
- Musicians Needed
- Reiki Specialist
- Sea Girt area: Friendly Visitor...
- Friendly Visitor Needed: Union...
- Teen Summer Helpers
- Spanish Speaking Visitor Needed
- Chatham area: Friendly Visitor...
- Spanish Speaking Friendly Visitors
- Vet-to-Vet Volunteer
- Friendly Visitors Needed:...
- Friendly Visitors Needed in...
- Friendly Visitor Needed: Morris...
- Friendly Visitor Needed: Ocean...