Offer crisis intervention and trauma-informed empowerment counseling to victims/survivors of domestic violence, sexual assault, and victims of other crimes by staffing 24 hour hotline and talking with shelter residents (80 hour training).
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- ARIN Center for Education
- Heritage Hospice
- Society of St. Vincent de...
- Aging Services Inc. - Friendly...
- Torrance State Hospital
- Community Guidance Center
- American Red Cross
- VNA Family Hospice
- Indiana County Humane Society -...
- Four Footed Friends
- Indiana Free Library
- Communities at Indian Haven
- Community Action Council, Inc....
- Indiana Regional Medical Center
- Indiana County Community Action...
- Evergreen Conservancy
- Big Hearts Little Hands/Program...
- SNIPP (Spay Neuter Indiana PA...
- Aging Services, Inc. - water...
- Senior Corps